Together with Science teachers from the local schools, we developed two types of applications: spider diagram and classifications/grouping.
1. Spider diagram.
* Produce a spider diagram based on the elements given for a
* Topic : Plants and Photosynthesis
* Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NePfORESLSM
* Classify the objects and their respected characteristics
according to its group.
* Topic : Animals (Vertebrates)
* Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqfCOj5se90
Various interaction techniques incorporated designed to engage user in a fun and rich collaborative experience:
2. Pantograph (like using a trackpad on a laptop, the actions on the
trackpad is magnified on the screen)
3. Drawing line
4. Deleting line
5. Objects manipulation: rotate, scale and move.
We can easily use the same task template (i.e. spider diagram or classification) and change it to a different topic as required by the teacher/user.
Topics are based on the Key Stage 3 National Curriculum syllabus.